2019 Brenham Dolphins season!!
Walk up registration for the 2019 Brenham Dolphins season is at the Blue Bell Aquatic Center this coming Tuesday, March 5th, from 4:45-6:45 pm. I also wanted to let you know that online registration is now open. Just go to brenham.swimtopia.com and log in and start the registration process. It is similar to registration in the past, with the advantage of being able to pay online via CC this year (which adds a 3% surcharge to your total amount due). Some quick reminders:
- Make sure you select a t-shirt size on the first screen for each of your registered swimmers. Let me know if you are planning on registering more than five swimmers. :)
- Make sure you read the information and waivers carefully and check the boxes appropriately. If you are able to volunteer to help at meets, do not check the box to pay an additional $75 for not being able to volunteer.
- On the merchandise page, please select if you will be purchasing a suit (girls suit is $35 and boys jammer is $25) and/or goggles ($15, with a limited number available on Tuesday, but more on order) from the team. We are using the same brand of suit as the past two years, but it is a little different style. Suits can be fitted for size and picked up at registration on Tuesday afternoon at the aquatic center. If you do not like that brand of suit, Coach Coskey recommends going online to swimoutlet.com and ordering a polyester one piece suit in black or black/green from a well-known brand like Speedo, Tyr, etc.
- You may also order additional team shirts on the merchandise page. The swimmer's shirts are ordered on the first page, so do not list them again on the merchandise page.
- If you pay via CC and do not order merchandise, you do not need to attend the registration on Tuesday. If you do order suits or goggles, please bring a copy of your receipt to registration on Tuesday to fit/pick up the merchandise.
I have also attached a PDF copy of the tentative schedule for the year. It is pretty similar to the past, with the main changes being the location of divisionals this year (College Station), and an extra week off between the divisional meet and invitationals.
We had a great turnout last year, and look forward to another wonderful season this year!
On behalf of the Dolphins board,